- Two clear spots over the eyes not over three-quarters of an inch in diameter.
- On the sides of the muzzle, the tan should not reach above the base of nose resembling a stripe around the end of the muzzle from one side to the other.
- On the throat.
- Two large, clear spots on the chest.
- On the inside of the hindlegs and inside of thighs showing down the front of the stifle and broadening out to the outside of the hindlegs from the hock to the toes. It must, however, not completely eliminate the black on the back of hindlegs.
- On the forelegs from the knees or a little above downward to the toes.
- Around the vent.
A white spot on the chest is allowed, but the smaller the better.